The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers in the UK.

The Mortgage Lady
The Mortgage Lady recommends Checkmyfile for free credit reports
Use THE INSURANCE DETECTIVE to search for insurance options
Use MORTGAGE HOUND to search for mortgage options
The thrill of a new home .... and still sharing flowers !
Its about people not property !
Janet Hall CeMAP

Janet Hall, 115 The Street, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, Oxon OX10 8EF. Tel: 0330 999 1955

See 03309991955 on Twitter
452,000 burglaries a year = 1 every 2 minutes !
There is one insurance that is compulsory (rather than ‘advisable’) if you have a mortgage on your property - building insurance BUT it doesn’t cover the activities of the gentleman on the left ...
... or flood damage to your carpets and furniture, the chip pan fire resulting in the need for a new kitchen, the result of the new puppy’s antics - and the list goes on.
It is important to understand what is and isn’t covered (that family heirloom, the kid’s quad bike in the garage or that nice new Canon SLR and its expensive 70-200 mm zoom lens you picked up last week ?) - and frankly there is a lot of small print to read to ensure you cover what you need and don’t pay for what you don’t need to insure.
While the correct building - and, possibly even more so, contents - cover is important, so is price - and for this reason I currently search a panel of at least 8 insurers for not only the most appropriate cover but to ensure that the prices are competitive.
We also have insurers willing to cover more unusual properties - listed, thatched, non standard construction as well as high value contents etc.
We also have a range of commercial property insurers, as well as specialists for landlord (buy to let) insurance whether for single property or large portfolio owners.
And on the subject of landlord insurance we can also provide insurance options for rental voids, non payment of rent and damage by tenants.
Many householders simply select their building and contents insurance cover on price alone , with little or no consideration or understanding of the actual cover conditions - we will always do all possible to ensure that you fully understand the level of cover applying to your circumstances and specific cover.
Janet Hall is an appointed representative of TenetLime Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
TenetLime Ltd is entered on the FCA register ( under reference 311266.
[HOME] [About us/TCF] [Mortgages] [Insurances] [Home & Contents] [Life & Critical Illness] [Income Protection] [Medical Insurance] [Child Maintenance] [Wills & Trusts] [Divorce & Separation] [Police] [Business & Commercial] [Documents/Downloads] [Opinions] [CONTACT US]